Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

October 5, 2010

Smile.

I'm not one of those bloggers that post fashion pictures daily. Don't get me wrong readers, I absolutely love reading your blogs, I think it's great to inspire people with your style and how many designers you can wear in one outfit, but my blog is slightly different. Having said that, once in a while I will do the occasional outfit post... why not ey?!

Today was beautiful. The sound of rain truly makes me smile. Perhaps fall is here? I shall not speak so soon. While going to the petrol station to feed Excelsior, I couldn't help but pose for some snaps.

Rain on Sepulveda Blvd
Sunnies - Shareen Vintage inspired by Ray-Ban Clubmaster
Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Tank - Vince
Cardigan - American Apparel
Bracelet - Lucite Clear Pink By Tarina Tarantino
Bangle - Dog Collar By Forever 21
Watch - Michael Kors
Rings - Accessories From The Heart/ Shareen Vintage.
Bag - Marc By Marc Jacobs
Wallet - Marc Jacobs Collection
Boots - Stud Military By Sam Edelman
Socks - Wolford
Leggings - Wolford
Ring - Intricate Cross Connector By Forever 21

For me, mixing high-end and low-end clothing is a very modern way of dressing. Who wants the look of dressing head-to-toe in one designer brand? Not to mention the expense of dressing full on in one designer label. That would break the bank for any fashionista. Take note that most high-end designers have a lower-end line. This doesn’t mean it’s cheap though. Take Prada for example, the low-end sister line is Miu Miu. Dressing head-to-toe in a designer brand could even change how you act in a certain outfit. Do you want to stain your $300 trousers – probably not? You may even skip out on your favourite pasta dish to avoid getting marinara sauce on your perfectly pristine trousers. 

I like to choose my clothes wisely and most importantly, I like to choose clothes that fit my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment