Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

October 27, 2010

Baby Baby.

This year has been all about babies for my friends, with the birth of precious Stella, Griffin, Jayden and Juliana we also have another girl on the way. Congratulations to Kara and Dave for this exciting and nerve racking time in their lives. As for me, I definitely have perks being married to an older man. Not only will I be getting great advice from the lovely women experiencing this process now, but I will be first in line to collect a wardrobe full of baby clothes and accessories when my time comes. Cheers to that!

Here are some snaps of the shower;

No comments:

Post a Comment