Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

October 28, 2010

Rising Star.

If you haven't yet checked out Aureta's Blog then you're definitely missing out. She is one of the leading fashion bloggers on the net. From vintage to haute couture this amazing woman has it all. Not only is she an incredible inspiration to fashion lovers such as me, but she is also one of my best friends. She introduced me to the love of my life (my husband of three years), south beach escapes, amazing vintage clothing and just recently.... tequila daisy's. 

Here are some snaps I took of the fabulous fashionista.

Necklace - Antique Moroccan Pendant with Vintage Cross
Pin - Weiss
Nail Colour - Rising Star by O.P.I
Platform Wedge - Givenchy
Hosiery - Wolford
Chain Clasp - Otazu
Bracelet - Rhinestone Circa 1940's
Dress - Margiela
Bandeau - American Apparel 

Living in DC and working on her fashion career I don't get to see her as much as I would love to. Landing a quick trip to LA, we went to discover the Moroccan history at Figueroa Hotel followed by cocktails at Bottega Louie.
Cheers!

Silk Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Hosiery - Wolford
Fifre Ankle Boots - Topshop
Belt - Shareen Vintage
Yama Bis Black Skirt - Diane von Furstenberg
Nail Colour - Inattendu by Chanel
Buckle Ring - Anutu
Haden Chartreuse Cashmere Jumper - Diane von Furstenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment