Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

September 19, 2010

Page Of Cups.

Fall is finally here with big sweaters, chunky ankle boots, thick hoseiry, stunning silk scarves and layers and layers of edge. Living in sunny Los Angeles I have no idea what the term Fall actually means but.... let's just go with it.


This week I'm executing our Fall floorset at my lovely store - Forever21. Three days, Thirty hours and tons and tons of stress. For this floorset, F21 pulled five of the top fashion bloggers into their studio to share their favorites for fall, describe their style and what inspires them. You will absolutely love their blogs; and now you can shop their style too!

Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere "The Classic Girl" lets her inspiration find her, "Whether that's in an old film, or a new collection or simply a fashionable girl I see on the street, I try to take it all in."

Rumi from Fashion Toast "The Downtown Girl" dishes on how to get her style, "I have a lot of big oversized tops and huge knits that I gravitate towards. Really casual and kind of undone, like half-buttoned and like the sleeves rolled. Sloppy and easy."

Minnie from Stylish Wanderer "The Free Spirit" is inspired by her mood, "Most of the time If I see a certain thing, or hear a certain song, and feel something when I see/hear it, I'll want to create an outfit around that feeling, I will try to evoke the vibe I get in what I wear."

Louise from Miss Pandora "The Sweetheart" gives the perfect formula for her style, "My style is very feminine and at the same time rock and bohemian."

Kelly from the Glamourai "The Sexy Sophisticate" looks to the past for inspiration, "Troves of vintage treasures, the style of icons Iris Apfel and Edie Beale, my jewelry box, and a lifelong addiction to constant change!"

If you're around Santa Monica, come check out the new layout on Wednesday A.M. It'll be grande!!

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening” - Coco Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment