Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

February 27, 2010

Following The Sun.

As I sit here at my frequently visited tattoo parlour, I am overly excited for my sister's first and only tattoo. Visiting LA, I had to make her trip memorable. As she takes her anxiety pills and hesitates to sit on the chair to get inked, she is a brave woman who knows what she wants... a sun.

Howard Teman's work is very well known in Los Angeles. His brand new studio opened its doors on 9.9.'09. His warm spirit and energy will make your visit worthwhile. After creating more than half of my designs, Howard garners my unequivocal recommendation.

T-Man Tattoo in Studio City.




In the early '90's, Teman became renowned around Hollywood for his series of lithographs which reflect pop culture of the 20th and 21st centuries. His pieces contain uncanny likenesses of Hollywood film legends, rock stars and infamous serial killers. 

Here is one piece that should not go unnoticed: 

After two hours of intense detail and no complaints from my sister, I know that all is going smoothly. 

And..... voila.

For me, ink opens a window to my soul... don't judge me silently. I have been customising my body since the age of eighteen. Seven interesting pieces later, I am still hooked and I will continue to colour my skin. I like tattoos because quite frankly, I like to be rebellious.

Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past - Jack London.

No comments:

Post a Comment