Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

July 18, 2010

In The Shadow, In The Light.

I have always been a night owl, preferring to stay up until all hours of the night and sleeping late when my schedule allows me to. It's not that I'm lazy. I'm liable to do far more work in the hours I am awake than many people are during sleep. In fact, part of why I love the night so much is that it offers peace and quiet which allows me to concentrate and get more done. Nonetheless, my mother would always misunderstand this aspect of me and believed that I am not really doing anything productive during those later hours. Nothing could be further from the truth, ma. 

Perhaps this is why I have a weird fixation with owls. Especially when it comes to Jewelry, mainly rings. 

Here are some of my favourites.







Do you have a bizarre obsession with owls? Want to get your hands on every single thing that is owl related? Look no further readers, you are going to love this blog.

Rings are definitely my statement piece. Whether I am in the shadow or in the light, I enjoy feeding my fingers, one ring at a time.

I love everything about Tarina Tarantino.



Right Hand:
Tarina Tarantino - Barbie Collection
Forever 21 - Early Morning Portrait
Tarina Tarantino - Cameo Collection
Tarina Tarantio - I Love/Hate You Collection

Left Hand;
Anutu Jewelry - Black Rhinestone Buckle
Goodwill - Six Petal Flower
Goodwill - Fierce Cat
Chanel - Vintage Collection
Freedom by Topshop - Multi Coloured Parrot


No comments:

Post a Comment