Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

July 16, 2010

Callas Went Away.

I'm not really a shoe kinda girl. I mean I love shoes, any kind of shoes actually. Never the less, I don't own many. Forty is definitely not too much.

However, when it comes to boots.. let's stop right there. I could live in boots.. well writing this while its 100f outside... perhaps not. But you get the drift.







Vintage cowboy boots circa 1950's by Shareens Vintage.

These boots can be worn 3 different ways. I love them. Purchased at London's Camden Market.


If you're a boot lover like me, you're going to thank me later. Solestruck is a fantastic website that won't break your bank account. Jeffrey Campbell along with other hip designers display their amazing collection and I can't wait to get my hands on them.





ACNE RESORT 2011


My favourite Jeffrey Campbell designs;


LITA



MARIEL



DIPPER



TICK

BECAUSE UGLY SHOES ARE A GLOBAL ISSUE!



No comments:

Post a Comment