Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

February 23, 2011

The Perfectly Imperfect Ending.

There... just like everything in life we come to an end. I am not upset about this ending, rather happy about what is about to happen next. Writing for ROOT for the past year has been such a great thing for me. From music to nature, from fear to happiness, each post meant so much to me. Thank you to my readers for your kind emails.

My new path will be focused on one thing only... my yoga practice. I will write about my yoga journey and share feelings that I hold so passionately in my hands. Lots of new things are happening in my life and I can't seem to speak out loud like most people do, yet I treasure each moment and capture them over and over again in my writing.

Beeyond Yoga will be launched April 10th. Until then.... Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment