Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

December 7, 2010

Goodbye Los Angeles.


Five years ago, I touched down to LAX with two small suitcases and a big dream. The unknown was what I thrived for. The spontaneity and the excitement. Los Angeles has been such an incredible experience and its now coming to an end. I'm so thankful for all the opportunities I have stumbled upon. The fantastic people I have met, some come and gone, some here to stay for good. Finding my soul mate and finding myself. It has been nothing but a joy.

Its time for a new beginning, a new adventure, a new climate and a new perspective on life.

Hello Portland....

Also, thank you so much to Sparkah for mentioning me on their article 'Top 100 LA Non-Celebrity Bloggers'. I will keep writing.

When the vice and the vision on the inside becomes more profound and more clear and loud than the opinions on the outside, you've mastered your life - Philosopher Dr. John F. Demartini.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm from Brazil.
    I really like your pictures! It's what I want to see in a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bee glad too see you doing your thing and enjoying what you do. Moving was the best thing you could have ever done I'm so proud of you. I'm not so much of a reader of such things but I'll definitely be reading your material. Great stuff. Wish you and your family all the best. Omar :-) (Greenwich uni)

    ReplyDelete