Blogger:

Los Angeles, United States
Welcome to my blog. Running out of time is about sharing all things beautiful. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists expires. Life is too short, so let's start writing.

May 17, 2010

Camera Obscura.

Wow it has been a while since I have written, let's just say life took over for a second but now I'm back. I've been asked to share my London pics and adventures and I promise I will, just hang on a tad more.

Having today as my first day off since my return, I decided to be productive and indeed I was. A gloomy hike was in order, I enjoyed the spitting rain on my face and the muddy trails on my trainers while listening to florence + the machine on my ipod.  This girl is my new obsession and believe me when I say that, I have been listening to her album 'Lungs' non-stop, ouch I did it again.


Taking photographs is something I enjoy, perhaps father christmas could bring me a pro camera this year... Random pictures are my favourite, quirky and out of the ordinary. So what better way to spend the day off.. Photoshoot!!

Here is a peak:




London blog coming up, stay tuned. I must consume more tea while being lazy in front of the telly. Loads of catching up to do on TiVo.

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera - Lewis Hine.

No comments:

Post a Comment